As the Executive Assistant, you will help the Executives with tasks to manage daily operations and demonstrate great communication between company Executives and Employees.
Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Handle office tasks, such as scanning, generating reports, checking, and distributing mail.
- Organize and plan for meetings and events: Order catering, set up/ break down and
- Handle meeting agendas.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Manage all travel arrangements for the company’s employees, executives, and guests; book flights, make hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Providing after-hour support for issues that prevail
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks assigned by the CEO and /or questions from employees.
- Maintaining the office’s cleanliness and ordering supplies.
- Greet and assist visitors.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related degree with specific course work in Personnel Administration preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills. Experience in HubSpot and Google Docs is a plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential. Must be able to multi-task.
- Proactive, professional, and polite.
Work Environment: IDScan.net’s International Headquarters is located in New Orleans, LA. Normal work hours are 8:30 - 5:30, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. This position will report to the CEO and will work closely with the CTO, COO, and CFO. This is a full-time position with no telecommuting and must be physically present in the office. Travel will not be required with this position.
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- Annual Salary
- Health Insurance- 100% paid by IDScan.net
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time Off
- Employer-sponsored Pension plan (SEP) of approximately 5% of GROSS annual pay
- Professional development